Monday, January 9, 2012

Stats!

I have decided I will post weekly stats through out my journey of weightloss! I havent weighed myself in a few days but I will give you what I have from them! I decided not to depress myself by weighing in EVERYDAY!

Age: 23
height: 4'10
Weight: 160
Waist: 41
arms: 12
thighs: 23 3/4

A few changes I have made already

1400 Calorie Diet
I drink a glass of water EVERY hour and whenever else I think about it.
I buy EVERYTHING sugar free that I can
LOW or NO sodium (im not a salt fan)
NO BEER ( A LOT of carbs)
VITAMINS!!!! I can't stress Vitamins enough
I have cut back MAJORLY on Red meats (you will see in my Recipes I post)
NO Sodas I quite drinking sodas after Natalie was born had one every now and then but now it is absolutely NONE.
I eat 3 meals a day all low calorie meals and I have atleast two snack. If I do get hungry in between even after a snack I grab fruits or Veggies.
I eat in the Kitchen or anywhere else away from the TV and CPU.
I use a smaller plate and smaller utensils.

This is just the Beginning I will have more tips and tricks soon! I will also make pages for my FAVE items, recipes, Before and after photos, motivation, and Tips! Remember I will Def still be posting pictures I take! Actually my Next blog will be of my pics I took last week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment